1. Ancho Chili-Rubbed Venison Steaks by Chef Steve Deal (watch online)
2. Venison Taco Casserole by Amanda Woodard (watch online)
3. Venison Scalloppini by Chef Steve Deal (watch online)
4. Bacon-Wrapped Venison by Bret Griffis (watch online)
ALL PARTY DATES HAVE BEEN SET NOW
YOU WILL BE RECEIVEING A LETTER FROM US IN THE MAIL IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS WITH PARTY DATES AND TIMES.
Jan. 24th Eagles Hall 331 Butters Ave in Coldwater Region 1 @ 6:30pm
Jan. 26th The Delta Plex in Grand Rapids 2nd level during the Huntin Time Expo @ 5:00pm-7:00pm
Q1 Buck Pole Contest Rules
1. Free to enter - Entry deadline is January 1st, 2013
2. Prizes awarded for top 3 scored bucks in each region
3. Random drawings for additional prizes at each Buck Pole Regional Party. All contestants eligible!
4. Must complete all forms - including where the deer was harvested.
5. Scoring based upon # of points, inside spread, mass from each beam, and longest tine.
6. Deer must be registered at an authorized Q1 Buck Pole Registration Point.
|Featured Buck Pole Bloggers:|
Saturdays: Detroit/Ann Arbor MyTV20 at 12:00pm.
Sundays: Lansing/Jackson Market MyTV 18 at 10:30am
Kalamazoo Market CW7 at 11:30am
Current Episode: Episode #22
Episode 1: We recap the last year's final prize party at the Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort, the DNR's Tom Cooley talks about EHD and opens up a deer to show us what EHD looks like, and we show you the scoring system for the Q1 Buck Pole.