Q1 Buck Pole Contest Rules
1. Free to enter - Entry deadline is January 1st, 2013
2. Prizes awarded for top 3 scored bucks in each region
3. Random drawings for additional prizes at each Buck Pole Regional Party. All contestants eligible!
4. Must complete all forms - including where the deer was harvested.
5. Scoring based upon # of points, inside spread, mass from each beam, and longest tine.
6. Deer must be registered at an authorized Q1 Buck Pole Registration Point.
7. Must have a valid Michigan Hunter's license to be eligible.
8. Any buck or doe taken in Michigan is eligible for entry into the contest.
9. Deer must be harvested with a Bow, Rifle, Shotgun or Muzzleloader.
10. Everyone is welcome to attend the Final Q1 Buck Pole prize party March 2nd at the Soaring Eagle Casino.